2 Ukainians killed, 1 injured in ATO area over the past day, - ATO HQ
A soldier was blown up by an explosive device near Mariinka
In the ATO area three Ukrainian servicemen were, another one was injured. This was during the briefing said by the speaker of the Ministry of Defense on ATO issues Andriy Lysenko.
He said that the soldiers received injures after explosion of an explosive device near Mariinka.
As reported, over the last day pro-Russian militants most activly fired on Mariinka and Pavlopol. ATO HQ reported about 30 violations of scilence regime in ATO area.
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain