2 soldiers killed and 10 injured over past day in ATO area
This is stated by speaker of Presidential Administration on ATO issues Andriy Lysenko during today's briefing
Two Ukrainian soldiers have been killed over the past day in ATO area, and 10 have been injured, - reports the speaker of the Presidential Administration on ATO issues Andriy Lysenko during today's briefing.
"Over the past day in the hostilities one Ukrainian soldier have been killed. It was reported that another soldier was killed in the explosion of a truck. Ten Ukrainian soldiers have been wounded, one of them was injured in the explosion, two soldiers were wounded in the enemy bombardment. Thus, combat losses over the past day are: two dead and ten wounded soldiers ", - he said.
Also pro-Russian militants yesterday opened fire 46 times along the demarcation line, but they suffered losses near Donetsk.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain