The north-west of Donetsk faces the most of the attacks
Marinka-Avdiivka front line suffers from 2/3 of total amount of shelling
“Marinka-Avdiivka front faces the two third of facts of violations of the ceasefire. The militants have concentrated substantial forces, including heavy weapons, at the front line. In particular, artillery is concentrated in the Putylivsky wood, 4 km far from contact line. Despite being actively shelled, Ukrainian forces control the territory, the front line remains stable," states the ATO speaker Oleksander Motuzianyk.
The massive attacks were observed in Donetsk region, Avdiivka, Horlivka, Shyrokyno, Marinka, Pisky, Vuhlehirsk, Dzerzhynsk, Novhorodske, Dokuchaevsk, Svitlodarsk, Krasnohorivka, Konstantynivka. Stanytsia Luhanska, Hirnyche, and Shchastia, Luhansk region were targeted by the militants.
As a result of gunfire 7 Ukrainian soldiers were injured, and no one died.
ATO press center also highlighted on danger of DPR and LPR intelligence groups, acting under the guise of the foreign journalists.
“Despite militants’ statement about taking back the prohibited weapons, the armed provocations have stepped up, particularly, they shell the populated places in occupied territories in order to accuse Ukrainian side of doing it,” said the Deputy Chief of ATO Staff Serhiy Halushko.
Оn July 21 the Trilateral Contact Group on facilitating a diplomatic resolution to the Donbas conflict in Minsk has approved the text of the agreement on the withdrawal of tanks and guns up to 100 mm, they also agreed to hold a new meeting before the end of July.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case