194 Ukrainian soldiers under treatment in healthcare facilities
35 members of Ukrainian armed forces are hospitalized all over the world
Today 194 Ukrainian soldiers, who have been injured during the anti-terroristic operation, receive their treatment in Ministry of Health facilities, states the press service of the Ministry of Defense. 138 of them are provided with the spa-resort treatment.
Currently, 35 Ukrainian soldiers are placed under treatment to foreign countries: 18 are hospitalized in Germany, three for Romania, Hungary, and Lithuania, two for the U.S. and Austria, and one for Israel, United Kingdom, Slovakia, and Poland.
Ukrainian government provided $6 mln for those ATO participants, who had become disabled as a result of the Donbas war. Nearly $23 mln were allocated for single payments assistance for families of soldiers killed in ATO.
Donbas conflict took lives of about 2800 Ukrainian soldiers. The most “bloody” period of this war was August 2014: 661 members of Ukrainian Armed Forces died for some 31 days of August last year.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels