18 militants died in yesterday’s attacks on Avdiivka, - intelligence
The militants were delivered to hospital on March 11
As a result of yesterday’s military attacks in Avdiivka, Donetsk region, 18 militants died, 26 were injured, informed press service of the Directorate General of Intelligence at the Ministry of Defense.
“As a result of military clashes, the enemy suffered considerable losses. On March 11, 18 victims and 26 injured were delivered to Donetsk hospital №18”, - it is said in the report of the press service.
Earlier, on March 9-10, 23 militants were injured near Yasynovata and Avdiivka.
It has been reported that military clashes took place in Troitske and Avdiivka on March 11.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas