18 attacks on Ukrainian positions registered on Sunday in ATO area
Militants continue to fire on positions of Ukraine’s defenders using prohibited by Minsk agreement weapons
On Sunday, militants in Donbas carried out 18 attacks on Ukrainian positions, reported the press center of the ATO headquarters.
Militants continue to fire on positions of Ukraine’s defenders near Avdiivka using heavy machine guns, grenade launchers and small arms. Positions near Novoselske and Krasnogorivka were shelled from mortars caliber 82 and 120 mm, and IVF weapons.
In Lugansk region enemy sniper worked near Novozvanovka, and the position of the Ukrainian military at Sokolniki was fired from rocket-propelled grenades.
Also in the maritime direction enemy reconnaissance drone was registered which was heading from Russia.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas