17 cases of violation of ceasefire by Russian-occupation forces reported today, - ATO HQ
Militants conducted fire from mortars, rocket-propelled grenades and small arms
Over the day on Saturday, 1 October, ATO HQ recorded 17 cases of violation of ceasefire by the "Russian-occupation forces." It is reported by the press-service of ATO staff on the Facebook page.
"In Mariupol direction the enemy broke the "silence regime" in Pavlopillya area, Shirokino, Novoselivka Second and Gnutove using small arms and grenade launchers, and on Pavlopillya militants fired from mortar shells of 82 caliber" - said in a statement.
In Donetsk direction militants fired near Avdiyivka, Novgorodske from small arms, machine guns and grenade launchers, in addition, in Avdeyevka they used 120-mm mortars.
In Lugansk direction reported provocations by militants in Novoaleksandrivka surroundings, Novozvanovka - members of illegal armed groups used grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms.
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case