17 attacks in Donbas: militants purposely destroy the infrastructure
100 armed people in Ukrainian military uniform, who do not belong to the government forces, were found in Donetsk
ATO press center reported that "in the area of mine Trudovska, Donetsk city, a group of nearly 100 people, who were dressed in Ukrainian uniforms, was found. The military automotive engineering samples of and armored vehicles were also observed in that area". ATO spokesperson Leonid Matyukhin said that taking into consideration this fact, some armed provocations are expected to take place in Donetsk and its outskirts.
"Speaking of the total number of shelling during the last day, the militants performed 17 attacks, eight of them directly targeted our positions, and another nine were unsighted. Also, over the past few days we have detected hostile tanks that had not been taken back from the combat positions. 20 tanks were found in one place, and another four tanks were noticed in the area of Mariinka (Donetsk region)," said ATO spokesman.
The number of militants' attacks against Ukrainian positions has significantly increased. Moreover, they use mortars, which were to be set aside, according to the Minsk agreements. Head of Donetsk regional administration Pavlo Zhebrivskyi highlighted that the most disturbing problem is that the attacks performed by Russian-backed militants are targeted against infrastructural facilities. "The peaople feel really scared here. Over 17,000 people have crossed the division line of Donbas during the last few days. Unfortunately, the rebels strike a blow against infrastructure facilities, and it is a key problem. It looks like destroying the infrastructure is their central mission," noted the official.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case