150 children of "LPR" representatives left with no parents in Donbas conflict
Orphans lost 111 parents
Ombudsman for Children’s Rights of the so-called “LPR” Yuliya Nazarenko reported that during the conflict in eastern Ukraine 150 children of illegal group members were orphaned, informs “RIA News”.
We are working with orphaned children, whose parents died serving in “national” police. All in all, 111 parents of 150 have died,” – she pointed out.
According to the Ombudsman, families where three or more children are left with only one parent are provided with social benefits and humanitarian aid. The children receive allowance for the loss of a breadwinner.
Since the beginning of 2016, 43 militants died in the conflict in eastern Ukraine. 52 members of illegal armed groups were injured.
According to the UN data since the beginning of military action in Donbas more that 9,000 thousand people died. The number of victims from mid-April 2014 till the end of 2015 amounted to 9,098 people. 20 732 were injured.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas