15 shelling in ATO area reported over the day, - ATO HQ
The largest number of attacks spotted in Donetsk direction
Since the beginning of the day on July 1 pro-Russian gangs in the area of anti-terrorist operation 15 times opened fire on units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. This is stated in the summary of the press center of ATO headquarters.
The greatest tension is maintained on the Donetsk direction, where 11 enemy attacks reported using banned 122-millimeter artillery. From 82 mm caliber mortars was carried out shooting near Avdiivka and Verhnetoretske. Under fire from heavy machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades and small arms got Ukrainian defenders close to Novgorodske, Mayorske and Zaitseve.
In Mariupol direction the enemy shelled the area of Novotroitsk, Shirokino and Starognatovka. Relatively quiet situation observed in Lugansk direction.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain