15 killed and more than 20 wounded as a result of a clash in Donetsk
This results in justified discontent in society of the militants-controlled territories
As a result of the clashes between Russian-backed militants in Donetsk 15 people were killed and about 20 were wounded. It was reported by the press service of the Main Intelligence Directorate of Ukraine.
"The armed clashes between separatist forces took place in Donetsk; as a result of the conflict 15 people were killed and about 20 got wounded. Power structures of Donetsk People's Republic have detained more than 40 people for participating in the clashes," as said in the statement.
According to the information by Intelligence Directorate, the protests are spreading among the civilians of temporarily occupied territory of Donetsk region. The disaffection amongst public is caused by the increase in cases of banditry and misuse of weapons after consumption of alcohol and narcotics.
"The heads of the military units carefully conceal all these facts," emphasized the press service.
It was also reported that on November 5 militants committed 25 attacks against Ukrainian positions on the Donetsk direction. They used 82 mm mortars, small arms and grenade launchers.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain