14 attacks on the positions of Ukrainian forces in Donetsk, Artemivsk and Mariupol areas - ATO press center
They used grenade launchers and small arms
The militants continued the provocative shelling on the positions of Ukrainian forces in the conflict zone, reported ATO press center on its Facebook page. From 18:00 p.m. yesterday till 6:00 a.m. they fired in Donetsk, Mariupol and Artemivsk areas. All in all militants carried out 14 attacks.
'They shooted from grenade launchers and small arms in Avdiivka, Opytne, Novhorodske and Pisky (Donetsk area). In Novhorodske the militants fired from grenade launchers, small arms and 82 mm mortars,'- said in the statement.
Luhansk, Zaitseve and Shyrokyno were also fired from grenade launchers and various types of small arms.
Earlier, John Kerry, US State Secretary, at the meeting of OSCE Ministerial Council in Belgrade said, that the sanctions against Russia will act till the performing of Minsk agreements. He called on Russia to affect its subordinate separatists in Donbas in order to fully implement Minsk agreements, including the withdrawal of Russian troops.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case