14 cases of ceasefire violations reported in ATO area
The situation in the area of ATO is controlled and retains signs of de-escalation
The situation in the area of ATO is controlled and retains signs of de-escalation.
Over the day ATO HQ reported 14 cases of ceasefire violations from the side of the Russian-occupation forces.
In particular, in Mriupol direction occures three violations of silence regime. Militants fired Granitne settlement from small arms and used grenade launchers in Vodiane.
In Lugansk area reported 5 violations of silence regime. The enemy fired from grenade launchers and machine guns on Novozvanovka.
In Donetsk area occured 6 ceasefire regime violations. Provocative militants' attacked the positions of Ukrainian defenders in Avdiivka and Verhnetoretske with grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms.
But despite the provocative actions of militants armed forces of Ukraine strictly observed the Minsk agreements.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars