122 mm artillery hits positions in Donetsk region
Zaitseve, Mayorsk and Avdiivka remain the hottest spots in the entire combat area
44 attacks on Ukrainian positions took place over the last 24 hours, ATO Press Centre reported. The enemy used mortars and large-caliber artillery banned by Minsk agreements; four artillery strikes were landed upon outposts of the Armed Forces near Zaitseve and Mayorsk, Donetsk region.
Ukrainian positions near Avdiivka also went under fire; though, attacks of Russia-backed mercenaries were repelled.
The illegal armed units of pro-Russia militants also fired at positions near Luhanske, Novhorodske, Leninske, Opytne, Shyrokyne, Troitske and Maryinka.
Previously, Dmitry Peskov, Press Secretary of Russian President Putin, denied that the Russian military took part in the conflict in eastern Ukraine.
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case