120 trailers with Ukriainian coal were transported to Russia - OSCE
Ukrainian "black gold" is transport from LPR-controlled territories illegaly
The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) recorded one more case of large-scale illegal shipment of Ukrainian coal.
"At the international border crossing between Ukraine and the Russian Federation in “LPR”-controlled Dolzhanskoe (84km south of Luhansk), the SMM observed 120 civilian trucks and trailers waiting to cross into the Russian Federation. The SMM saw that all trailers were loaded with coal. The SMM spoke to one truck driver who said that usually he had to wait for 24 hours, while sometimes it took 48 hours to proceed to cross the border," as stated in the latest SMM report.
The observers also informed on a queue of 65-70 vehicles, mainly civilian. They were waiting to cross into the Russian Federation at the international border between Ukraine and Russian Federation in “LPR”-controlled Chervonopartyzansk (64km south-east of Luhansk).
Ukrainian coal is uncontrollably transported to Russia from the territories, which are not controleld by the government (Luhansk and Donetsk People's Republics). OSCE representatives constantly witness the high number of trucks, including intense cargo truck traffic at both BCPs and dumper trucks transporting coal from the Luhansk region to Russia.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars