120 mm mines hit Ukrainian positions near Zaitsevo, Donetsk region
18 attacks took place over the day
28-year-old resident of Zaitsevo was wounded by a shell fragment during an attack on the town. On the whole, the combat activity in the conflict zone somehow decreased, ATO Press Centre reports. “12 of them took place in the vicinity of Donetsk; six more attacks were reported near Mariupol, large government-held port city in Donetsk region”, reads the message.
Since midnight till small hours of March 18, militants fired at Ukrainian army emplacements near Krasnohorivka from 82 mm mortar. They also opened fire from small arms near Maryinka and Novotroitske.
“At about 3 p.m., Russian mercenaries shelled positions near Avdiivka from 82 mm mortars, grenade launchers and small arms. Near Leninske, militants fired from heavy machineguns. Positions near Mayorsk were fired at from RPGs, heavy machineguns and small arms”, the report says.
The enemy also opened chaotic fire at Ukrainian positions near Nevelske, Krasnohorivka, Novhorodske and Avdiivka, trying to provoke government troops to return fire.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas