12 ceasefire violations during the last day in Donbas
Five bodies of LPR intelligence group militants were found in Ukraine-controlled area of Luhansk region
ATO press center stated that Ukrainian positions near Mariinka, Donetsk region were attacked with infantry fighting vehicles and small arms. Government troops near Avdiivka, Donetsk region were also shelled with small arms and grenade launchers. Russian-backed militants also targeted Kirove and Zaitseve, Donetsk region. Overall, there were 12 ceasefire violations during the last 24 hours.
One of the so-called DPR leaders Denys Pushylin during the Trilateral Contact Group negotiations presented a video. In his statement he announced that signing of the agreement on pulling back the weaponry of caliber less than 100 mm.
Ukrainian soldiers in the forest, near the Siversky Donets River, between villages Bolotene and Mykolaivka, Luhansk region, discovered five male putrefactive corpses with shrapnel injuries. The bodies were found in camouflage uniform with automatic weapons and ammunition, without personal documents. A tricolor Russian chevron was on the clothing of one of the victims, as stated the ATO spokesman Ruslan Tkachuck on his official web site. LPR intelligence groups tried to enter the territory controlled by Ukraine, but were killed as a result of mine explosion.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas