12 attacks on Ukrainian positions since beginning of the day: ATO HQ
Difficult situation remains close to temporarily occupied Donetsk
Since the beginning of the day militants conducted 12 attacks on the positions of the ATO forces, - reported the press center of ATO headquarters on Facebook.
"Difficult situation remains close to temporarily occupied Donetsk. Breaking the existing agreement, militants from 2:00 to 3:00 a.m. conducted a massive bombardment using mortars of our fortifications near Yasnobrodovka, "- said in a statement.
In the area of Avdiivka and Pisky enemy using mortars caliber 82 mm was trying to hit the positions of Ukrainian defenders. Near Mayorsk and Myronivske militants used small arms, heavy machine guns and rocket-propelled grenades while shelling our fortifications.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas