111 Ukrainians stay in captivity in Donbas, - Security Service
Among hostages are both military and civilians
The Ukrainian Security Service states about 111 Ukrainians staying in militants' captivity in the occupied territories of the Lugansk and Donetsk regions. 9 more Ukrainians are kept in captivity in the Russian Federation. This was reported by the Security Service of Ukraine in response to the request of Ukrainian News.
SSU provided this data, as of June 30th. There are both civilians and military detained.
Verkhovna Rada Vice Speaker Iryna Gerashchenko reported on 112 Ukrainians, who are held captive by the militants. Earlier Gerashchenko reported 113 hostages.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case