11 people are reported to be injured in ATO zone
4 civilians and 7 Ukrainian soldiers were wounded as a result of shelling during the last day
One aged civilian was injured in Avdiivka, Donetsk region, according to the latest information by Ministry of Internal Affairs.
Volnovakha resident was hospitalized because of being injured during the gunfire, stated the press service of Donetsk administration.
Two more civilians were wounded in Horlivka, Donetsk region, as witnessed by local citizens through the social networks.
As a result of gunfire in Stanytsia Luhanska, Luhansk region, one Ukrainian soldier was wounded, told the press service of the Luhansk police. The shelling held near Triohizbenka caused injury of ATO forces soldier.
Four soldiers were reported to be injured yesterday after battle in Shchastia, Luhansk region.
Earlier it came to light that one soldier was hit near Orihove, Luhansk region. He was hospitalized with serious injuries.
Investigating the shelling of the Currently, OSCE investigates the shelling of OSCE Special Monitoring Mission observation mission, which took place near Shchastia, Donetsk region. "We will carefully investigate the incident when OSCE observers came under fire, we will find out details of the incident and work with both parties of the conflict, "said the deputy head of the OSCE mission in Ukraine Alexander Huh.
From midnight to 6 am a record number of violations of the Minsk agreements were observed, according to ATO headquarters
During armed skirmishes the Russian-backed militants used 152mm artillery, multiple rocket launchers “Grad”, 122mm howitzers, 120mm mortars, to attack the Ukrainian Security Forces near Svitlodarsk, Vodiane, Maiorsk, Opytne, Krasnohorivka, Pervomaiske, Starohnativka, Mykolaivka, Hranitne, Pisky, Donetsk region, and some settlements of Luhansk region (Shchastia, Stanytsia Luhanska).
During the last three days most of the attacks were observed in Donetsk region. Militants opened fire on positions of Ukrainian forces in 13 towns: Pisky, Krasnohorivka, Luhanske, Berezove, Lozovoe, Staroihnativka, Verhnotoretske, Bogdanivka, Horlivka, Svitlodarsk, Marinka, Avdiivka, Novhorodske.
In Lugansk region active flare-up in tensions occurred near Stanytsia Luhanska, Kriakivka, Popasna, Leninske. Militants opened fire on Shchastia, Zolote, near Bahmut track (Triohizbenka, Nyzhnie).
Stanytsia Luhanska faced the most powerful militants’ attacks, who used grenades and machine guns. One Ukrainian soldier died, a local resident was wounded. Gas pipelines were damages and 1,600 people were left without gas as a result of the deadly strike.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas