109 truce violations in Donbas for the last day
New human casualties: one civilian killed, one more injured, and five Ukrainian soldiers wounded
Russian-backed militants carried out 109 ceasefire violations, states the ATO press center. The most tensed situation remains in Donetsk region. A shell killed the civilian in Donetsk city, state local media. One more civilian was injured in Stanytsia Luhanska, Luhansk region, according to the Luhansk regional administration.
Avdiivka faced severe mortar fire, and Opytne was shelled with multiple-launch rockets “Grad”. Ukrainian forces near Luhanske, Maiorske, Kirove, Novhorodske, Opytne, Mariinka, Pisky, Bohdanivka, Starohnativka, Mykolaivka, and Chemarlyk were shelled by the Russian-backed militants.
ATO positions near Syze, Troitske, Stanytsia Luhanska, Staryi Aidar, Triohizbenka, Krymske, Orihove, Luhansk region, faced mortar fire, infantry fighting vehicles, and grenade launchers. Local facilities are significantly damaged here.
President’s Administration assembles an urgent briefing on evidence of Russian aggression in Ukraine.
"At 11:15hrs, while on the move 8km east of Nizhniy (government-controlled, 56km north-west of Luhansk) the SMM observed two explosions, with an interval of two seconds, ostensibly caused by artillery or mortar impacting 300m in front of its patrol vehicles. The SMM immediately departed the area," according to the last OSCE report.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case