108 thousand Ukrainians participated in eastern Ukraine hostilities
Every six defender of Ukraine is a volunteer
During six stages of mobilization in Ukraine, 210 thousand people came to perform their duties. More than 93 thousand of Ukrainian soldiers became the participants of the hostilities, stated President Poroshenko in his speech to Ukrainian troops. 108 thousand became the members of anti-terrorist operation. Every six of them joined Ukrainian military forces as a volunteer.
Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk called on Canada and the US to assist the rehabilitation of Ukrainian soldiers, who participated in the anti-terrorist operation in the eastern Ukraine.
“The rehabilitation of those boys, who took part in the hostilities, is a special issue. The country faced the war and lots of boys come back from the ATO area, and the problem of rehabilitation is very actual for them. I have talked to the representatives of Canada and the U.S. and asked them to help with the rehabilitation of those who came back from Donbas,” stated Prime Minister.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case