106 ceasefire violations against Ukrainian Armed Forces and populated areas
As a result of outburst in Avdiivka, Donetsk region, 75-years retiree badly wounded
The ATO press center informs about 106 cases of attacks, 78 of which took place in Donetsk and suburbs. ATO press center states that the situation in Donetsk region, Sanzharivka, Chemarlyk, Opytne, Avdiivka, Krasnohorivka, has stepped up. Near the Donetsk airport two Ukrainians soldiers were killed, as states the “Carpathian Sich” company commander.
In Donetsk, a shell hit the office building, eyewitnesses post in social networks. Donetsk suburbs also faced the severe attacks of Russian-back militants, who routinely violate Minsk agreements by using prohibited weapons, 122mm mortars, 120mm artillery, small arms, tanks, multiple rocket launchers “Grad”.
Militants fired Avdiivka, Donetsk region, with 122mm mortars, as stated by Head of Ministry Interior Affairs in Donetsk region Vyacheslav Abroskin. As a result of shelling a 75-year old retiree person was badly wounded and hospitalized.
Since the beginning of the year cruel militants’ shelling of Avdiivka killed 31 civilians, injured 87, three of them were children.
Zolote, Troitske, Shchastia, were the hotspots of Luhansk region.
All in all, ATO press center highlights the total worsening of the situation.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain