10 enemy attacks occurred in Donbas over day
No cases of artillery use during the day
Pro-Kremlin militants attacked Ukrainian positions in Donbas 10 times over the day. All ceasefire breaches took place in the area of Donetsk, ATO Press Centre reported at Facebook.
Near Horlivka, mercenaries fired grenade launchers, heavy machineguns and small arms near government troops emplacements near Novhorodske and Zaitsevo.
“Members of illegal armed units opened fire at Opytne, Pisky and Luhanske”, ATO Press Centre reported.
For the last 24 hours, none of the troopers were killed, two were injured; 37 breaches of ceasefire were reported.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas