A woman undermined on a trip wire mine in Donetsk region
Overall, for the current year in Donetsk region 23 civilians killed in result of detonation of mines, trip wires and other explosive devices, Donetsk regional administration of the Interior Ministry reported
1 woman killed after the detonation of a trip wire near Berezove village in Donetsk region, the press service of the General Administration of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in Donetsk region reported.
"A resident of Luhansk region, who with her husband moved from Donetsk in the direction of Volnovakha, came out the car and went off the road into a field. The woman, born in 1953, died on the spot," said in a report.
According to witnesses, on the sidelines of the road was a sign "Danger, mines".
The report notes that it was the 12th case of undermining near Berezove settlement during the year.
In addition, since the beginning of the current year from the explosions on trip wires, mines and other unknown explosive devices in the Donetsk region were killed 23 civilians, including 4 children, 8 women and 11 men; injured 67 people (5 children, 27 women and 35 men).
As it was reported before, two soldiers were killed on October 31 due to the undermining on a trip wires in Donetsk region.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels