18:35 21.10.2016 Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
1 Ukrainian soldier killed and 2 wounded yesterday, - ATO speaker
Unit of Russian paratroopers arrived in Donbas for sabotage and reconnaissance operations
In the zone of the antiterrorist operation over the past day one Ukrainian soldier was killed and two were injured. This was stated during the briefing by Speaker of the AP on the ATO issues Andriy Lysenko.
"Over the past twenty-four hours as a result of hostilities one Ukrainian soldier was killed and two others were injured in Donetsk direction. It happened during the shelling." - Said Lysenko.
According to the Main Directorate of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry the unit of Russian paratroopers arrived in Donbas for sabotage and reconnaissance operations.
The speaker also said that the day before five militants were killed and seven wounded.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars