One Ukrainian military was killed , 8 people are injured in Donbas, - Presidential Administration
Ukrainian military died in Pervomaisk region
During twenty-four hours, one Ukrainian military died in Donbas and 8 soldiers were injured, reported Andriy Lysenko, spokesman of the Presidential Administration on ATO issues.
"Collision of sabotage and reconnaissance groups near Pervomaysk appeared, one man was killed there and the other two were wounded. Some were also injured near Novgorodske and Syze villages. The bomb was detonated near Novgorodske, two people were wounded. Pavlopil was also shelled - 2 were injured" - said Lysenko.
The situation in the conflict zone is still difficult with the risks of starting the local fighting - informs Ministry of Defence. So, yesterday militants carried out 43 attacks on Ukrainian positions used small arms, anti-aircraft installations and 82-mm and 120-mm mortars.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas