$ 251mln losses for damaged infrastructure facilities in Donbas
More than a thousand kilometers of roads of the Donbas are damaged in war
Railway and transport damage losses of Donbas regions controlled by militants amounted to 251 mln USD, states to Deputy Minister of Defense of Ukraine Petro Mehed, said UNIAN.
“Ten of Donbass enterprises are stopped, destroyed or even exported to Russia. Transport infrastructure is blocked. Railway losses reached a billion UAH, and motor transport infrastructure exceeded 201 mln USD,” said Mehed.
More than a thousand kilometers of roads of the region are damaged.
Mehed also claimed that "the important components of Russia hybrid war is its impact on the economic grounds of society”; energy infrastructure was in a special focus of the militants, because its destruction causes significant economic losses. The Deputy Minister said that the tough economic situation is used by Russia to "discredit the government of Ukraine and its European choice, undermining the image of our country as a reliable partner."
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case