World Bank to unveil $560 mln for new roads in Ukraine
The negotiations with World Bank about the road reconditioning in Ukraine are to be brought to a conclusion, Minister of Infrastructure states
The World Bank will provide Ukraine with $560 million for the reconditioning of the roads, as it was stated at the briefing by the Minister of Infrastructure Andrii Pyvovarskii, Ukrinform.
"We are completing negotiations with the World Bank on the third tranche of 560 million dollars, which we might use in the next year in case the Board of Directors of the World Bank agrees upon it. This money will be used for repairs of the Kyiv-Kharkiv road hack, Poltava-Kharkiv hack will be laid to Kharkiv. Also, the road Mykolaiv – Kherson- Kirovograd will be made and we will make a down payment for a segment of Lviv – Odessa road,” the minister said.
Also, according to the Minister`s words, apart from the World Bank, the Ministry of Infrastructure is in talks with other financial institutions on loans for the purpose of road repair.
Andrii Pyvovarskii underlined that considering the fact that the default in Ukraine has not happen, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the European Investment Bank are ready to continue the dialogue with us about new roads.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars