World Bank to develop 5-year strategy for cooperation with Ukraine
The director of the World Bank for Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova Qimiao Fan told that Ukraine fulfilled the obligations within the project of urban infrastructure development
World Bank offers Ukraine to develop a strategy for cooperation for the next five years, the press service of the Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine at the end of the meeting of the Vice-Prime Minister and Minister of Regional Development Hennadiy Zubko with World Bank Director for Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova Qimiao Fan.
"The strategy will be based on the system diagnosis of the situation in Ukraine, which in the future will help to identify potential areas for bank assistance," Qimiao Fan said.
In turn, Hennadiy Zubko said that regional development is a key priority in the elaboration of strategy of the World Bank's cooperation with Ukraine, which covers investments in energy efficiency measures, life-support systems, local roads and infrastructure.
In addition, the Vice-Prime Minister conveyed to the Director of the World Bank a final report on the results of the implementation of the project "Development of Urban Infrastructure" amounting USD 140 million.
The press service noted that Qimiao Fan confirmed that Ukraine's obligations to the World Bank concerning the timely implementation of the measures and the closure of the project were implemented and the intended results were achieved.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case