US to help Ukraine reform antimonopoly committee
Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine signs memorandum with US Federal Trade Commission
The Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine (AMCU) has signed a memorandum with the US Federal Trade Commission, which involves the participation of international experts in the development of antimonopoly practices in Ukraine. Head of AMCU Yuriy Terentyev announced this at the II Antitrust (liga.net).
"We signed a memorandum of cooperation with the US Federal Trade Commission on Wednesday. This program provides the ongoing professional support to the work of the Antimonopoly Committee by the Commission", Terentyev says.
Russell Damtoft, the Associate Director of the Office of International Affairs at Federal Trade Commission, noted that three experts will be sent to Ukraine for cooperation in order to convey the experience of antimonopoly regulation in the US and Canada.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas