Upgraded T-64 tanks to be delivered to Defense Ministry, - Ukroboronprom
The upgraded vehicles possess new design concepts, different from those of the original T-64
The state-run defense company Ukroboronprom will pass the modernized T-64 tanks to the Defense Ministry in the near future. Roman Romanov, Director General of the company said this December 23.
“T-64 will soon be delivered to the Defense Ministry and the Armed Forces. Our troops will use this modernized tank, which features new design concepts, entirely different from those of the original tank”, he said.
December 16, Ukroboronprom also promised to hand the Armed Forces two modernized trainer airplanes L-39M1, equipped with modern avionics and more powerful engines. The aircraft were modernized at the Odessa aircraft factory.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars