Ukrainian, Turkish Navy complete joint drills in Black Sea
One Ukrainian and two Turkish ships took part, Ukraine’s Defense Ministry says
“Hetman Sagaidachny, the frigate of the Navy of Ukraine’s Armed Forces, Turkey’s TCG Salihreis and TCG Bartin in Black Sea conducted the joint exercise in the Black Sea. The goal of the event was to practice joint actions on the level of international tactical unit under the NATO standards; and to increase the level of mutual compatibility”, reads the message at the Defense Ministry’s website.
During the drills, Ukrainian and Turkish vessels completed several tasks on cargo transportation, tactical maneuvering and night girder signaling.
On April 6, the Ukrainian frigate returned to its home base in Odesa, southern Ukraine. The command of the Ukrainian Navy stressed that the joint drills became another step to deepen cooperation between the two countries, both of which aim for stability and security in the Black Sea region.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars