Ukrainian online-loaning service Taplend attracted USD 120,000
The start-up offers its users instant loans of money from individuals and entities
120,000 dollars from a business angel went to Taplend, a Ukrainian project allowing people to lend money instantly via the Internet (ain.ua). The company’s assets were estimated at the level of 600 thousand dollars. Universities of Berkeley and Stanford will be used as test playgrounds.
Taplend creates an opportunity to lend money in just a couple of clicks. The service is supposed to solve two burning issues of borrowers: slow process of money and high lending rate. The designers combined Peer-2-Peer and Payday Loan loaning models, which simplified the very loaning process. The team says it is the main competitive position of the project.
Taplend is currently under development; the designers are now working on apps for iOS and Android.
The project was created and developed by Viktor Ihnatyuk and Serhiy Matchuk. Ihnatyuk previously worked on uCredit, the mutual micro loaning system, while Matchuk worked as strategist for Aimbulance, Ukrainian digital agency.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars