Ukrainian migrant workers in Poland send home EUR 5 bln annually
Poland will provide assistance to Ukraine, Polish Foreign Ministry says
Ukrainians working and living in Poland send home about five billion Euros every year. Polish Foreign Minister Witold Waszczykowski said this at the Europe-Ukraine international forum held in Lodz, Poland (Ukrinform).
“According to the National Bank of Poland, one million of Ukrainians officially send home PLN 10 bln, another 10 billion they bring by themselves. Together, that makes 5 billion Euros coming from Poland to Ukraine, that’s a huge sum”, Waszczykowski said.
He added that Poland will provide financial and material assistance to Ukraine to support the country’s economy. Specifically, the government allocated EUR 100 mln to help Ukraine modernize the infrastructure of its border guard service. Poland will also launch the EUR 1 bln worth program of stabilization of hryvnya, Ukraine’s national currency, at the level of its banks.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars