Ukrainian metallurgy lost 31 bln hryvnas in 2015
Losses increased by 7,5 bln hryvnas
Losses of Ukrainian metallurgy in 2015 according to preliminary data amounted to 31,2 bln hryvnas, which is 31,6% (7,5 bln hryvnas) more than in 2014, informs UNIAN.
According to the data profit from realization of metallurgical production for the mentioned period went up by 14% (27,3 bln hryvnas) comparing to 2014 and amounted to 194,5 bln hryvnas.
“At the same time due to the difference in exchange rate we observe negative financial results before taxation”, - says the report.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case