Ukrainian market has spare capacity for the US investment - Pritzker
The US Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker came with visit to Kyiv and gave joint briefings with the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatseniuk
Ukrainian market has untapped potential for the US investment, the US Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker said at the briefing with Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatseniuk broadcasted over 112 Ukraine channel.
"The Ukrainian market is still untapped potential for American investment, and the strong reforms in Ukraine will ensure the development of a living and dynamic private sector and the real economic opportunities for the people of Ukraine," Pritzker said.
Earlier, Penny Pritzker met with the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko. According to the Secretary, the US president and Congress are ready to give Ukraine the third credit guarantee in a sum of $ 1 billion.
"We, the United States, our allies and the international financial institutions are willing to support your efforts to improve the investment climate, Ukraine's integration into the global economy and the transition of the country on the path of self-growth. As part of this support, I am pleased to announce that the US President, in cooperation with the Congress intends to carry out actions in regard of providing the third $ 1 bln guarantee to Ukraine next month. This will be the fulfillment of American promise, and the possibility of a loan guarantee will be considered at the end of 2015 upon relevant conditions," Pritzker claimed.
Watch our video:
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain