Ukrainian export exceeds import by $4 billion
Ukraine’s trade surplus went up by 21%
Ukraine’s trade surplus as of 2015 amounted to $4,065 billion, which is $709 million, or 21%, more than the rate of 2014 – $3,365 million, it is said on the website of State Statistics Service of Ukraine.
According to the State Statistics Service, import to Ukraine has dropped by 29,9% - to $42,583 billion, Ukrainian export has dropped by 27,2% - to $46,648 billion.
The data doesn’t include occupied Crimea, Sevastopol and ATO zone.
Groysman’s account for six months in office: Top 5 quotes 19 October, 14:25
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars