Ukrainian energy companies appealed to UN Court regarding Crimean assets
The case was opened in June last year, but is promulgated only now
Ukrainian energy companies Ukrnafta and Stabil appealed to the UN Court concerning the damage compensation for the assets in the Russian-occupied Crimea, reports Reuters referring to the statement of the Arbitration Court.
As noted, the case was opened in June last year, but is promulgated only now. Ukrnafta and Stabil representers believe that Russia violated its obligations as part of investment contracts with Ukraine, when expropriated Crimean gas stations.
Recall, the head of "Naftogaz Ukraine" Andriy Kobolev said that the claims of "Naftogaz Ukraine" to the Russian "Gazprom" in the arbitration are approaching to the amount of 30 billion dollars.
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars