Ukrainian companies expect building underground in Baku, - Zubko
The new underground line to be built in 2016-2017
Ukrainian building contractors expect to join the project of construction of the new underground line in Baku, Azerbaijan. Hennadiy Zubko, Ukraine’s Vice Prime Minister, Minister of Regional Development, Building and Housing said this at December 30 briefing in Kyiv.
“Ukrainian construction workers proved their worth; we expect their participation in building the underground in Ashgabat and Baku”, he said. According to him, the construction works of the new underground line in the Azerbaijani capital is slated for 2016-2017.
Zubko specified that besides Ukrainian enterprises, two Japanese companies are also interested in joining the project in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan. Besides, Ukrainian building contractors expect to improve the sewage treatment works they previously installed in Ashgabat, Zubko said.
Earlier, the official reported that Ukraine and Azerbaijan agreed to conduct a joint business forum in 2016.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars