Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers to shift to e-document flow today
All the decisions necessary to begin working with e-documents are already taken
Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers Secretary is shifting to e-documents flow today and shall no longer accept the documents from central executive bodies in paper form.
See also: Interesting finds of corrupt officials
He also said that the government expects the document flow to speed up by 50%. This was announced by Ukrainian Minister Oleksandr Sayenko to UkrInform.
According to him, the Secretary shall not process e-documents, containing information with limited access, financial and HR-related documents, documents involving processing of personal data, property rights documents requiring notarization, etc.
Sayenko also underlined that this shift is not aimed only at paper cost reduction, but also for cutting time for processing documents, optimizing files management system and increase of effectiveness if the office in general.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case