Ukrainian automobile industry contracted by 17% in January 2016
Some plants didn’t produce anything
In January 2016 Ukrainian plants produced 293 auto vehicles, which is 17% less compared to the same period last year, indicate preliminary data of “Ukravtoprom” association.
However, out of all plants of automobile industry only a few operated: “AvtoKrAZ”, “Evrokar” and “Bogdan”.
“Evrokar” produced 224 vehicles in January, same as last year.
At “Cherkasskiy avtobus” and “Chasovoyarskiye avtobusy” production contracted by 100%.
The number of produced commercial vehicles in January amounted to 64, which is 41.3% less compared to the same period last year.
In the first month of the year the number of produced buses was 5, which is 73.7% less compared to January 2015.
In 2015 automobile industry contracted by 71.3%.
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas