Ukrainian attempted to haul 3 kilograms of amber to Poland, - State Border Guard
The amber came in six packages hidden among the driver’s stuff
Ukraine’s Border Guards found about 3 kilograms of amber in a van, which was crossing the border with Poland. According to the press service of the State Border Guard, custom officers and border guards were checking the cargo of fuel pellets, when they found the gems inside the van. The first of the six packages with amber was found in a toolbox, the rest were in the van’s cabin.
“Trying to stealthily haul the packages, 34-year-old driver, the resident of Lviv region, hid them among his stuff in the fridge, in the toolbox and in the niche of the cabin’s door”, says the message.
Border Guards confiscated the packages with gems and passed them to custom officers. The expert analysis is ahead. Upon the completion of respective documents, the driver will be brought to responsibility.
Watch the video:
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars