Ukrainian appointed as Chief Technology Officer at Airbus Group
Pavlo Yeremenko to assume office on July 1
The Airbus Group’s official website reports this.
36-year-old Pavlo Yeremenko previously worked for Google, Motorola and the Pentagon’s R&D department. Currently, he is heading the Airbus Group’s A3 Innovation Centre based in San Jose, California.
“We are operating in a fast-changing environment where speed, data, breakthrough technologies and connectivity are hugely relevant trends for the future of the aerospace industry,” said Tom Enders, Chief Executive Officer of Airbus Group. “Paul Eremenko, who leads our Innovation Centre in San Jose, has over the last year demonstrated a unique ability to stimulate through key projects the cross fertilisation between the Silicon Valley and our Group Research & Technology and innovation cultures. He has all the right credentials – in high-tech and industry – to lead Airbus technologies into the future.”
As is known, Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group – comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters – generated revenues of € 64.5 billion.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars