Ukrainian agro holding increased its revenue to $ 140 million
IMC is engaged in crop and milk production
According to preliminary unaudited data, Industrial Milk Company agricultural holding (IMC) increased its consolidated revenue by 1% to $ 140 million, reported NV.
Following the results of 2015 the total debt was reduced by 22% - to $ 97.8 million.
The sales in crop production segment increased by 4% - to $ 134.7 million, while sales in livestock farming fell by 39% - to $ 4.8 million.
Also IMC plans to expand its land bank to 206.7 thousand hectares in 2019. The company has sufficient capacity to store crops, but some facilities are under reconstruction.
IMC agro holding specializes in cereals, oilseeds and potatoes cultivation, but also is one of the ten largest milk producers in Ukraine.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars