Ukraine's state debt to exceed 94% of GDP until the end of the year
IMF forecasts national debt decrease in 2016
The key creditor of Ukraine forecasts growth in gross public debt of the country at the end of 2015 to 94.4%. It also is assumed that government revenues will increase by 2020 and public spending to be reduced, Minfin.
In particular, according to the forecasts of the Fund the national debt in 2016 will slightly reduce to 92.1% of GDP, and the most significant debt decrease is expected in 2019 and 2020 - to 76.9% of GDP and 70.8% of GDP respectively.
At the same time the IMF forecasts growth of public revenues by 2020 and a reduction of public spending. In particular, in 2015, expenditure will be about 45% of GDP, but by 2020 this figure will drop to 42%. The indicator of government revenues will slightly deviate from the target of 40% during the next 5 years.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars