“The An-225 will deliver the cargo to Perth. It will land for three technical stops – in Turkmenistan, India and Malaysia. The length of the route from Kyiv to Perth makes about 15580 km”, reads the message at the website of state-run enterprise Antonov, where the plane was designed and assembled. The aircraft will carry a power generator with supporting equipment, which total 130 tons of weight.
23:09 20.02.2017 Artemenko to present his plan for settlement of current Ukrainian situation in March
20:54 20.02.2017 Presidential Administration commented on "Artemenko’s plan": We are not trading territory
Ukraine’s An-225 will carry 130 tons of cargo to Australia
The aircraft will make three “pit stops” before it lands in Perth
SIPRI: Ukraine increases sales of military products to Russia in 2016 20 February, 18:51
EU to allocate 18 million euro to help affected Donbas residents 20 February, 16:44
MEP Rebecca Harms visits Avdiivka 20 February, 18:29
- UKRAINE TOP 09:10Radical organization head kidnapped in Kyiv
- POLITICS08:33McMaster becomes Trump’s new national security adviser
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:01Militants shell 74 times in ATO area, nine soldiers injured
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported over past day
- UKRAINE TOP 23:09Artemenko to present his plan for settlement of current Ukrainian situation in March
- UKRAINE TOP 22:16Mass demonstrations regarding Donbas trade blockade were held in Kyiv
- UKRAINE TOP 21:35Poroshenko appointed Ambassador to Belarus
- UKRAINE TOP 20:54Presidential Administration commented on "Artemenko’s plan": We are not trading territory
- UKRAINE TOP 20:23NABU questioned Akhmetov on "Onyshchenko recordings"
- RUSSIA19:46Russian Ambassador to UN Vitaly Churkin dies in New York
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:25, 20 February "I am a Muslim Too" against Trump's immigration policies in New York
18:22, 20 February Unprecedented protest in London: "Say no to Trump"