Ukraine will produce armored vehicles in Thailand
The signed agreement provides the production of armored vehicles of BTR-3 family
November 2, in Bangkok, Thailand, the international exhibition of triple purpose armament (for Army, Navy and Air Force) "Defense & Security-2015" started its work. The exhibition will run until November 5.
The Ukrainian delegation was headed by Minister of Defense Stepan Poltorak. Representatives of the State Concern "UKROBORONPROM" and State Enterprise "UKRSPETSEXPORT" also joined the event.
In the course of exhibition the negotiations between members of the Ukrainian delegation, Vice-Prime Minister - Minister of Defense of Thailand Prawit Wongsuwan cand the senior military leadership of the country took place. The negotiations concerned the extension of military cooperation between two states.
Ukrainian product of the Defense Industrial Complex as part of joint stand of the State Concern "UKROBORONPROM" was presented by "UKRSPETSEXPORT". In particular, the exhibition presented new samples of anti-tank guided missiles, demonstrated MBT "OPLOT" APC-3E1 and other military equipment. This year the exhibition "Defense & Security-2015" is attended by 37 official delegations from all around the world and 400 defense companies from 50 different countries.
Earlier it was reported that Ukraine and Thailand discussed the possibility of joint production of Ukrainian armored vehicles, including BTR-3E1. Production will be concentrated on the territory of Thailand.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars