Ukraine to receive USD 10.5 mln of investments from Saudi Arabia
The entrepreneurs are to invest in Ukrainian agriculture
On February 8, Ukraine’s Ambassador in Saudi Arabia Vadym Vakhrushev held negotiations with 25 Saudi businessmen in Riyadh. The sides discussed possible increase of investments between the countries in such areas as agriculture, industry, real estate sector and tourism.
The initiative of the Saudi side might be explained by stoppage of growing wheat in the country, and the government’s decision to invest in the agriculture abroad.
The decision to invest in Ukraine’s agricultural branch will come into force by early 2019, Al-Watan wrote.
In the near future, the Saudi entrepreneurs plan to visit Ukraine in order to assess its investment capabilities. Ukrainian businessman are expected to come to Saudi Arabia with return visits.
Previously, Ukraine's Minister of Agrarian Policy Olexiy Pavlenko said export to Russia amounts to just 2% from the entire amount of agroexport of Ukraine.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars