Ukraine to manufacture its own missile systems - Ministry of Defense
The new missles will replace the Tactical Operational Missile Complex "Tochka"
In the near future Ukraine will manufacture its own missiles, as was stated by Deputy Commander of Land Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Vyacheslav Horbylyov, Channel 5.
"We have one missile brigade. At present, its condition is good, it is ready to fulfill the tasks," he said. The Deputy Commander also stated that the Ministry of Defense is working to increase the number of missle brigade.
He also added that the country is now actively developing missiles of Ukrainian production: "Today we are developing this direction. And, you know, there are some good projects, I have to admit. We expect that soon we will have our own modern defense systems that will replace Tactical Operational Missile Complex "Tochka".
Recalling, the General Director of the State Concern "Ukroboronprom" Roman Romanov, stated that the defense production in Ukraine increases by 200-300% every year.
As was reported before, plant "Mayak" developed a new Ukrainian rifle "Hopak" of caliber 7.62 mm.
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain